[UPS] CNI & ACM

herbert van de sompel herbert.vandesompel@rug.ac.be
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 12:30:39 +0100

Hi all,

I would like to inform the list that there will be a briefing on the
results of the Santa Fe UPS meeting at the december CNI meeting.  Dale
Flecker, Carl Lagoze, John Ober and Don Waters will present a project
briefing "Managing and Federating EPrint Repositories" . See
http://www.cni.org/tfms/1999b.fall/PBrief99Ftf.html

I would like to bring up Ed's idea of presenting a paper at the ACM
meeting.  The idea was to turn the Santa Fe Convention into a paper
co-authored by all the participants of the Santa Fe meeting.  How does
the list feel about this?

I have a long weekend ahead of me and will finally be able to do some
serious work writing up the meeting results.

greetings

herbert