[OAI-implementers] Open source data provider question

John Weatherley jweather at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 15 16:38:31 EST 2007

jOAI is an open source OAI data provider and harvester with a
Web-based GUI:
http://www.dlese.org/dds/services/joai_software.jsp

  - john

John Weatherley
DLESE Program Center
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR)
PO Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307-3000
jweather at ucar.edu (e-mail)

(303) 497-2680 (tel)