[OAI-implementers] Open source data provider question

alon alon135 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 14:16:45 EST 2007

Hi,
  I’d like to thank you all for the fast replies.

  I would like to be a bit more specific about my needs.
  At my work place we’re considering adding digital library capabilities to our application. We also want to have the ability to expose our records (as data provider).
  So we’re searching for application with a nice GUI that will be simple to create and manage (preferring open source that runs on Windows).

  Any additional recommendations will be highly appreciated.

  Thanks,
  Alon

  BTW: I’m not new to OAI-PMH. My thesis research was about harvesting using it, but mainly from the service providers point of view, so I didn’t deal with data providers GUI etc’.