[OAI-implementers] HTML in CDATA section in Dublic Core

Young,Jeff jyoung at oclc.org
Wed Aug 4 12:08:36 EDT 2004

I'm sure it's a bad idea.

What are you trying to describe with that markup? If the markup reflects a
meaningful structure, you should consider creating an XML schema to describe
it and provide that content under a separate metadataPrefix.

Worst case, you could provide that content as XHTML under a separate
metadataPrefix (called, say, 'xhtml').

Jeff