[OAI-implementers] implement a repository

Tim Brody tim@tim.brody.btinternet.co.uk
Thu, 03 Apr 2003 14:44:41 +0100

> ps should we have something like this - maybe a flowchart - in the FAQ?

Set up a Wiki and it would be relatively easy to create as questions
crop up, e.g.:

Q1. Are you adding OAI-PMH support to an existing repository system, or
creating a repository from scratch?

Yes [Link to next q.]

No [Link to next q.]

As an aside, I found Simeon's tutorial very useful - perhaps he could
re-visit it for OAI 2?

All the best,
Tim.