[OAI-implementers] oai_dc: Multiple identifiers and formats within a single record?

Marin Balgarensky marinb@gmx.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:43:01 +0100 (MET)

Tim, François, Donna,

Thanks for all your responses.

Obviously I will stick to the model of creating html pages for
each record that include all the URLs.

At a second stage I will look for a XML RDF schema, but oai_dc
has to be done first. I like standards :-)

Cheers
Marin