[OAI-general] client software for organizing downloaded journal articles?

zubair@cs.odu.edu zubair@cs.odu.edu
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 16:12:14 -0400

--=_alternative 006EE8FE85256C50_=

Kepler archivelet may work out for you: http://kepler.cs.odu.edu

We are in the process of upgrading it for OAI 2.0 and adding other
feature. Meanwhile, you can have a look at the old version at the above
URL.

Regards,

Zubair

"Dave Lewis" <ddlewis4@worldnet.att.net>