[OAI-general] RE: SPAM - OAI-general digest, Vol 1 #123 - 4 msgs

H.M. Gladney hgladney@pacbell.net
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 09:11:59 -0700

You might take a look at Greenstone work by Witten and colleagues in New
Zealand.

Ian H. Witten, David Bainbridge, Stefan J. Boddie, Greenstone: Open-Source
Digital Library Software, D-Lib Magazine 7(10), October 2001

As this is on-going work, if what's published interests you sufficiently to
try it, you might want to inquire for the latest and greatest.

If you do pursue this possibility, would you please share your evaluation
and experiences with me?  Perhaps other OAI subscribers would be interested
also.

Regards, Henry       HMG Consulting

http://home.pacbell.net/hgladney/
H.M. Gladney, Ph.D.   (408)867-5454
20044 Glen Brae Drive, Saratoga, CA 95070-5062