[OAI-general] client software for organizing downloaded journal articles?

Dave Lewis ddlewis4@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 14:49:59 -0500

Does anyone know of client software (open source or commercial) for managing
a personal collections of downloaded journal articles?  Ability to both
communicate with OAI-compliant repositories as well as work with copies of
articles that are just in my file system (say which were emailed me by the
author) would be great?  I will post a summary of responses to the list.

Regards, Dave

David D. Lewis, Ph.D.
http://www.DavidDLewis.com
Consulting on text categorization/filtering/search/mining/<your need here>