[UPS] IEA/Eprints.org ArXive.org

Stevan Harnad harnad@coglit.ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 18:57:53 +0000 (GMT)

I like IEA inititive too and remind all that we have eprint[s].org ready for
IEA's disposition if you like ("eprints" being a more self-explanatory
descriptor than "IEA" -- which would still be the initiative name (Could
even ve Interconnected Eprint ArXives initiative (and use arXive.org)...

Stevan