[Orechem] Visualising RDF and ORE graphs

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Mar 6 03:26:59 EST 2009

I recently posted some RDF to the Wiki. RDF is pretty turgid for bedtime
  reading and I wondered if we have a method for visualising it
communally on the wiki.

Currently it's possible to paste RDF into the W3C RDF Validator and get
a graph, but that expands all URIs so it's almost unreadable.

Ideally we should have a project service that one can drop some RDF into
and it makes a nice picture (like the nice pictures in the ORE specs)
automatically. It would be real cool if this could identify the
different namespaces and paint them different colours, especially the
ORE protoagonists...

If we are intending to impress the world (and it's certainly in my
ambitions) then a pretty RDF browser would be useful.

P.