[Orechem] Visualising RDF and ORE graphs

Frey J.G. J.G.Frey at soton.ac.uk
Fri Mar 6 03:32:45 EST 2009

I completely agree with Peter - we use the visualizer from Simile but it is far from ideal.  We have also experimented with using RDFa, for example drawing tables of data and being bale to view the underlying RDF but this is not the same as a graph view.

A good system would be an excellent project deliverable.
Jeremy