[OAI-implementers] Automatically gathering the full-text of eprints

Tim Brody tdb01r@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:17:54 +0000

We've done a preliminary implementation of this at Southampton for:
eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk
and
eprints.soton.ac.uk

It took me about an hour to do, I suspect Chris did it in much less time :-)

All the best,
Tim.