[OAI-implementers] Error in Request:GetRecord

NAVA M SANDRA EDITH sp205178@mail.udlap.mx
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:58:13 -0500 (CDT)

Hi:

   thanks Liu for your answer, you are right.

   now i have a problem with the GetRecord request, i try to use as
metadata format xml, and i have defined my xml.xsd, but when i checked in
Repository Explorer i have an error:

XML format error in line 12 [undefined entity]

2001-08-17T10:46:09-06:00
http://ict3.udlap.mx:8080/maidl/OAI_thesis.jsp?verb=GetRecord&metadataPrefix=oai_xml&identifier=oai%3Athesis%3A23 oai:thesis:23
2001-08-10 Issa Paola Vazquez Gutiirrez issa_paola@yahoo.com 18/5/1998 ES
L Historia del Arte Departamento de Filosofma y Letras Escuela de Humanidades
Universidad de las Amiricas-Puebla

  i hope that you can understand what i try to do, and help me.

  thanks, and regards,

Ing. Sandra Edith Nava M.    * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *
Maestria en Ciencias con especialidad           Investigacion y Desarrollo
en Ing. en Sistemas Computacionales             Bibiotecas Digitales - ICT
http://www.udlap.mx/~sp205178/                   Tel/Fax +52 (2) 229-24-31

                    Universidad de las Americas - Puebla
                      Santa Catarina Martir, Cholula
                        Puebla, C.P. 72820, Mexico.