[OAI-implementers] Error in Request

Xiaoming Liu liu_x@cs.odu.edu
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:41:29 -0400 (EDT)

Nava,

In your XML response, it looks like there is one blank line in front of
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

In W3C document, "XML documents should begin with an XML declaration which
specifies the version of XML being used", probably the blank line confuses
parser.

I use XMLSpy to read your xml response, and remove the blank line, it
passes well-formed inspection and doesn't show "XML parsing error" again.

Hope it helps,
Xiaoming Liu