{Disarmed} [OAI-implementers] srw with oai interface

Stéphane Pouyllau stephane.pouyllau at cn2sv.cnrs.fr
Mon Jan 31 05:20:14 EST 2011

Hello,
At CNRS, we currently develop the ISIDORE project with a web site in
beta version : http://rechercheisidore.fr (french interface only for the
moment). Inside, we "merge" OAI,RSS,RDFa results with SRU/SRW queries
results. You can see the english description of the project at
http://www.tge-adonis.fr/article/isidore-going-strenght-strength

Best,

Stéphane.

--