[OAI-implementers] DCSV content schema validation

Giuseppe Ielpa g.ielpa at idtech.it
Fri Jan 15 05:27:28 EST 2010

Hello,

I would like to represent data in DCSV format but I am afraid that there's
no chance to validate DCSV elements schema.
As a trivial example consider the schema for a person

<person ..some schema>
   <firstname>Giuseppe<firstname>
   <lastname>Ielpa</lastname>
   <swiftcode>xcf4554sd</swiftcode>
</person>

to be flattened into DCSV

<data ..some schema>
	<dcsvperson>FIRSTNAME=Giuseppe;
LASTNAME=Ielpa;SWIFTCODE=xcf4554sd</dcsvperson>
</data>

How can I check via XSD validation that the DCSV element dcsvperson is a
valid person?

Thanks in advance

Giuseppe Ielpa

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the designated recipient only, and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.