[OAI-implementers] validation of OAI response

John Weatherley jweather at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 14 19:57:31 EDT 2010

Tim,

jOAI does provide an absolute URL for the oai_dc schema in the
schemaLocation, but the example you attached does not.

For example, here's a ListSets response from the DLESE jOAI instance:
http://www.dlese.org/oai/provider?verb=ListSets

The Xerces validator that comes with jOAI shows it as valid:
http://www.dlese.org/oai/provider?verb=Identify&rt=validate

Could it be that the schemaLocation is being changed somewhere in your
processing?

 - john