[OAI-implementers] Help Requested for OAI Data Provider Registration

Sandra McIntyre sandra.mcintyre at utah.edu
Fri May 15 19:58:46 EDT 2009

Tony,

I'm not sure if you have received your answer yet or not, but there seems to be a warning when validating your Identify query at http://www.openarchives.org/Register/ValidateSite about your including "mailto:" as part of the adminEmail address:

     Request: GET http://www.nature.com/oai/request?verb=Identify

     WARN - stripped mailto: from adminEmail address, this should not be included.

Therefore, you might want to change

     <adminEmail>mailto:feedback at nature.com</adminEmail>

     <adminEmail>feedback at nature.com</adminEmail>

Hope that helps,

Sandra McIntyre

Program Director
Mountain West Digital Library
A program of the Utah Academic Library Consortium
http://mwdl.org
+1.801.585.0969
sandra.mcintyre at utah.edu