[OAI-implementers] Help Requested for OAI Data Provider Registration

Simeon Warner simeon.warner at cornell.edu
Wed May 13 10:55:55 EDT 2009

Hi Tony,

I think you really should arrange it so that the adminEmail gets to
someone who can understand it. Otherwise what will happen if a
harvester has a problem?

Anyway, I did run the validator/registration manually and it seems
there are problems with the use of resumptionTokens:

Request: GET http://www.nature.com/oai/request?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc
[FAIL]  A cursor value was supplied with the resumptionToken but it did not have the correct value zero for the first response. The value was '501'.
Got resumptionToken 1242226376658
Request: GET http://www.nature.com/oai/request?verb=ListRecords&resumptionToken=1242226376658
[FAIL]  Response to request using resumptionToken was an error code

Cheers,
Simeon