[OAI-implementers] Is this a valid OAI-PMH response?

Stuart Lewis s.lewis at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Jul 23 17:33:46 EDT 2009

Thanks to everyone who responded. The vendor has now adjusted the xsl
that generates the records, and the oai_dc element is now being
generated as required.

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: 64 9 373-7599 x81928
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/