[OAI-implementers] more detailed documentation for OAICAT?

Mingqiang Yu myu at lanl.gov
Fri Jun 27 15:11:14 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a service using oaicat.jar file (ListRecords,
GetRecord, etc). What I'm trying to do is to make oaicat talk to my web
server which generates plain text page of xml file like this:

<metrics>
<rec>
  <field>issn</field>
  <query>0007-1188</query>
  <isRefereed>1</isRefereed>
  <status>query</status>
  <linkedEntry type='issn'>0007-1188</linkedEntry>
  <linkedEntry type='jtitle'>BRITISH JOURNAL OF PHARMACOLOGY</linkedEntry>
</rec>
</metrics>

I'm not sure where I should start and cannot find any instructions on this
topic. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? Can anyone help me get
started?

Thanks a lot!

Ming