[OAI-implementers] Limit number of records return

Zachary Spalding spalding at senylrc.org
Thu Aug 28 14:40:54 EDT 2008

I have been reading through the OAI documentation and I can't find
where I can limit the number of records return.  I see that I can do
it by date but in my case I need to do it my the records.

These our my two objectives

1.  I want to grab the first 20 records in a collection
2. I want to be able to define a new starting point like start at
record 21 and grab the next 20 records.

Below is the URL I am using to retrieve a set of records from a
collection

http://www.hrvh.org/cgi-bin/oai.exe?
verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&set=bard

Any ideas if this can be done, or where in the documentation I should
be look at to accomplish this?

Thanks

Zachary Spalding