[OAI-implementers] Designating as Peer Review

Leonardo Candela leonardo.candela at isti.cnr.it
Tue Jun 12 04:59:17 EDT 2007

My personal understanding of this mailing list is, as stated in the
about of the list, "to be focused on discussing the implementation of
the Open Archives Protocol for Metadata Harvesting". That's the
reason why I have proposed to use sets.

I agree that being peer-reviewed or not is a property of the item but
speculating on the metadata record fields is not part of the OAI-
PMH ... I guess ;)

Cheers,

Leo

  e-mail: Leonardo.Candela at isti.cnr.it