[OAI-implementers] OAI-SQ implementers?

Santiago Baos (Invenia) sbaos at invenia.es
Wed Jan 17 09:21:51 EST 2007

In Invenia we have developed a GUI with ASP pages (Active Server Pages) that
run with a MySql database. We are the first Spanish Company registrered as
an OAI Data Provider. We also use it to harvest some repositories.

Our records and the result of the harvestinf of repositories are in the same
table in the database.

I hope it can help you.

Santiago