[OAI-implementers] OAI-PMH + IEEE LTSC LOM

Phil Barker philb@icbl.hw.ac.uk
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:58:31 +0000

Chris Hubick wrote:

 > I didn't know of any other OAI+LOM implementations to compare against,
 > so I hope my implementation is sane (?).

There's a fair amount of work going on the UK related to this, it goes
under the catchy title of the RDN/LTSN Interoperability Project,
http://www.ltsn.ac.uk/genericcentre/interop/ . I don't think anyone has yet
gone public with a harvester, but I know folk are working on them and I've
forwarded your message to them.

An article about a loosely related earlier implementation can be found at
http://www.ariadne.ac.uk/issue34/powell/intro.html , and there'll be
another in the next issue of Ariadne.

Phil

--
Phil Barker                            Learning Technology Adviser
      ICBL, School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences