[OAI-implementers] RE: [Dspace-tech] Problem with OAI

Tansley, Robert robert.tansley@hp.com
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 06:01:55 -0800

Thanks for finding this bug.  I've added it to the SourceForge bug list and it should be fixed in 1.2.  It's not a big problem (just need to catch a number format exception and respond with the appropriate OAI error)

 Robert Tansley / Hewlett-Packard Laboratories / (+1) 617 551 7624

http://dspace.mit.edu/oai/?verb=ListIdentifiers&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&set=ba
dset&from=2000-01-01&until=2004-01-01

I received an ugly answer:

-- Apache Tomcat/4.0.4 - HTTP Status 500 - For input string: "badset" ... ---

We are using "numerical named" sets, but when I ask for a alpha-named set the answer is incorrect.

Any clue?

Regards,

Cesar Ariza