[OAI-implementers] Sets in and subjects in OAI-PMH

Jody DeRidder deridder@aztec.lib.utk.edu
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:54:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Hussein--
  You have good points.  I was thinking that if we had a standardized set of
subjects/sets to use, it would be simpler/easier to analyze/divide/catalog
the records, for further use. Are there any international standards that
could be used?

  --jody