[OAI-implementers] FW: OAI identifier resolver

Young,Jeff jyoung@oclc.org
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:10:05 -0400

Apologies for duplication. I sent the message below to this list yesterday
morning, but it looks like it never got delivered.

I've already received several suggestions for changes, but I'll wait until
this group has reviewed the current model before making changes.

Jeff