[OAI-implementers] Community information

Patrick Newell pnewell@csufresno.edu
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:21:31 -0700

Does anyone know of any work being done to use OAI to provide Community
Information?  I'm working on a community health information repository
and am wondering if anyone from the OAI community has done any work in
this area.  While MARC21 bibliographic data has been mapped in XML, I'm
not certain if MARC21 Community Information has been mapped in XML or if
the MARC21/CI data fields have been used in an OAI repository.

Some guidance would be greatly appreciated.