[OAI-implementers] Testing a new repository: 5 errors (expected?)

Marin Balgarensky marinb@gmx.net
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:55:51 +0100 (MET)

Tom,

thanks for your reply. You are right. I went through the protocol spec one
more time
and discovered it:

"In cases where the request that generated this response resulted in a
badVerb or badArgument error condition, the repository must return the base URL of
the protocol request only. Attributes must not be provided in these cases."

Most of the times it's just a matter of careful reading...

Cheers,
Marin