[OAI-implementers] quick one-question survey

Hussein Suleman hussein@vt.edu
Fri, 10 May 2002 05:04:57 -0400

hi

thanks to all who replied.

as a quick summary,

i got 7 responses. 3 are data providers and implemented requestURL (as
is required of all data providers). 4 are service providers and do not
use it.

this is being passed on to the technical committee, but do note that
since it is late in the development cycle, this will likely have no
effect on v2 when it is released.

ttfn
----hussein

hussein suleman - hussein@vt.edu - vtcs - http://www.husseinsspace.com