[OAI-implementers] NASA's NACA techreports (appologies: typo in URL)

terry harrison tharriso@cs.odu.edu
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:30:12 -0400 (EDT)

My appologies for an earlier URL typo.
Correction should be as follows:

***********************************
You can access NACA techreport's OAI interface at:

http://naca.larc.nasa.gov/oai2.0/

(add OAI verb, etc.... to request)

(I blame my overeagerness to get the the Indian buffer with the lunch
bunch).   :o)

Sorry,
Terry Harrison

PS: Thanks Simeon for pointing this out!
PSS: I appreciate the constructive feedback. You folks have been great!

(end)