[OAI-implementers] resumptionToken in spec

Carl Lagoze lagoze@cs.cornell.edu
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:59:44 -0400

Yes, the language was fixed in a recent update to the specification
language (document version dated 2002/07/05T16:47:00Z).  As worded now,
it should clearly state that any use of a resumption token other than as
the closing response to a set of incomplete lists is illegal.

Read it again Alan and let us know if it is not still clear.

Carl

Carl Lagoze
Computing and Information Science
Cornell University