[OAI-implementers] Results for various sites trying POST requests

ePrints Support support@eprints.org
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:32:12 +0000

<shame> cogprints has that bad XML glitch. I'm not sure how someone managed
to input such whacky data, but still the XML library it uses didn't handle it
in any clever way :(

cogprints is runing the latest version of eprints 1, and I plan to upgrade it
to eprints 2 when I find the time. If anyone else has got a problem with
eprints 1 OAI I'll work it out. Probably a couple of lines to change.

I think the naming & shaming is a good idea as it will save serious harvestors
dealing with messy services and will encourage us naughty providers to clean
up our act!

chris/eprints.org