[OAI-implementers] new records in combination with a resumptionToken

deridder deridder@cs.utk.edu
Fri, 25 May 2001 12:42:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Josef!

  My resumption tokens include a number which specifies how many entries
of a set have been already offered;  I simply skip that many on the next
output, print my chosen number (20), and adjust the resumption token
accordingly.

  Since I'm simply printing out a certain number of entries rather than
specific file numbers, this works regardless of having added or deleted
database entries.

   I know, simplistic, but it works.  I belong to the KISS followers!

   ---Jody

PGPKey: http://www.cs.utk.edu/~deridder/jd-pgp.txt