[OAI-general] unsubscribers can be very annoying & howto

J. Patrick Bedell jpb@dnaputer.com
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 08:21:46 -0600 (CST)

	Don't forget, Frederic, instructions to unsubscribe are in the
headers of *every single message* that is sent on the list.  For those who
can't be bothered to look at mail headers, you can unsubscribe with either
of the following URLs:
	However, we should keep in mind that, possibly, the people sending
these messages to the *entire list* aren't trying to be rude and annoying,
but are themselves unable to read English.  Or maybe they don't know what
a URL is?