[OAI-general] RE: OAI-general digest, Vol 1 #74 - 1 msg

ePrints Support support@eprints.org
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 03:52:45 +0000

[I've branched this to "eprints-underground" which is a list for non-technical
issues relating to eprints.]

Are there people on these lists at places which could do the technicial
support & hosting for another archive or would rather pay someone else to
maintain their archive? It'd be interesting to give this a try, but I just
don't have the time.

(ps. My CVS version of eprints-2 just validated against Hussains OAI
checker so the next release should have working OAI, which is nice.)

 Christopher Gutteridge                   support@eprints.org
 ePrints Technical Support                +44 23 8059 4833