[UPS] Speaker requested for OAi presentation

Corrado Pettenati Corrado.Pettenati@cern.ch
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:51:38 +0100

We have organized a one-day workshop dedicated to discussing the electronic
publishing in Physics on 31 March here at CERN in Geneva, Switzerland.

You can have a look at http://documents.cern.ch/age?a99231.

We invited Paul Ginsparg, or any of his team, to come and present us the OAi.

Unfortunately they are unable to come due to too many commitments. The time
slot in the agenda is still reserved for an OAi presentation of ca. 20
minutes.

Are there well informed volunteers ready to come and talk to us about OAi?

We can reimburse the trip and the CERN Hostel room for three days.

Please let us know <Gilda.Leoni@cern.ch> ASAP if you are willing to come.

Thank you.

Corrado Pettenati
Head Librarian