[UPS] SFC Convention moved

herbert van de sompel herbert.vandesompel@rug.ac.be
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:19:04 +0100

Hi all,

In order to avoid confusion, I think I should announce that the most
recent version of the Santa Fe Convention has moved from
allserv.rug.ac.be to http://www.openarchives.org/sfc/sfc_entry.htm .  It
is waiting there for its official release, planned on February 15th
2000.  The release will be accompanied with the publication - in D-Lib
magazine - of a paper on the convention by Carl and me.  The same issue
of D-Lib will also have a paper on the UPS Prototype.

I would like to invite those of you who have spare time :-) to have
another look at the convention.  Comments are still welcome.

I would like to thank Caroline Arms for the great job she has done in
going through the convention documents in detail and for making very
valuable suggestions to make them consistent and more readable.

greetings

herbert