[UPS] Open Archives

maly@cs.odu.edu maly@cs.odu.edu
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 07:59:54 -0500

passing this along
kurt
----- Forwarded by Kurt Maly/ODUCS on 12/02/1999 07:59 AM -----

                    "Prof. Dan
                    O'Shea"                 To:     maly@cs.odu.edu
                    <profdanoshea@my        cc:
                    bytes.com>              Subject:     Open Archives

                    12/01/1999 03:36
                    PM

Hi!

I'd be interested in making your prototype with 200,000 papers, or the
eventual system, available to faculty and students through our web site:

http://www.mybytes.com

We will be dramatically enhanciing our academic offerings... and Open
Archives would fit right in.

Prof. Dan O'Shea
Director of University Relations
YouthStream/CommonPlaces