[Orechem] Logistics for 10/14 meeting

Lee Dirks Lee.Dirks at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 6 13:13:40 EDT 2009

Suggestions here (from: https://web.campusservices.cmu.edu/conferences/registration.taf?ID=Micro2009)

HOUSING/LODGING OPTIONS

Blocks of rooms are being held until September 20th, 2009 at various local hotels. If you wish to reserve a hotel room you must make the arrangements yourself, as it cannot be done through this registration page. If you would like hotel accommodations, please contact the following hotels:

Wyndham Hotel - University Place (877) 999-3223
http://www.wyndham.com/groupeventsnew/pitup_cmumicrosoft/main.wnt
For phone reservations, reference Microsoft Conference to obtain group rate.
October 14-17, 2009
Rate: $119.00 per night + tax

Holiday Inn Pittsburgh - University Center (800) 864-8287
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/pitsp
Group Code: MIC
For phone reservations, reference Microsoft Conference to obtain group rate.
October 14-17, 2009
Rate: $126.00 per night + tax

Residence Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center - Oakland (800) 513-8766
http://www.marriott.com/pitro
For phone reservations, reference Microsoft Conference to obtain group rate.
Group Code: MICMICA for studio suites or MICMICB for one bedroom suite
October 15-17, 2009
Rate: $129.00 per night + tax

Courtyard by Marriott (412) 683-3113
http://www.courtyardshadyside.com
For phone reservations, reference CMU Microsoft Conference to obtain group rate.
Group Code: MICMICA for king bed or MICMICB for 2 queen beds
October 14-17, 2009
Rate: $149.00 per night + tax