[Orechem] Attendance for the 10/14 meeting in Pittsburgh?

Carl Lagoze clagoze at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 14:15:10 EDT 2009

Lee. As far as I know the following are definite no:

Jane
Prasenjit
Theresa
Geoffrey

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2009, at 9:19 AM, Lee Dirks <Lee.Dirks at microsoft.com> wrote:

 All,

If you are planning to attend the oreChem meeting on 10/14 (or will be
sending a delegate), please send me an email.  [Please: Just to me…not the
entire list!]

*We need to get a count a.s.a.p., plus I need to know if you are also
attending the Microsoft eScience meeting as well – for travel purposes.*  If
you haven’t already made your travel arrangements for the MS eScience
meeting, I need to inform the travel agents who will be arriving a day early
for the oreChem meeting – so we can approve the extra day, etc.

So far, I am only aware of:

·         *Cornell*: Carl attending. Theresa?

.

·         *Cambridge*: Peter and Jim *not* attending, but sending Nico as
proxy.

·         *Southampton*: Jeremy and Simon *not* attending, but sending Mark
Borkum as proxy.

·         *Penn State*: Lee, Karl, and Prasenjit?

·         *Indiana*: Geoffrey and Marlin?

·         *Queensland*: Jane?

Thanks, all!

-jld