[Orechem] Example CrystalEye feed

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 24 22:53:04 EST 2009

I'm only just back from Australia and haven't completely caught up with Jim.
FWIW the normal way we express ontologies is RDF/XML but I will explore the
issues with Jim.

We had a very good session on Linked Open Data at eResearch - about 50
people came and we let the discussion take its own course. There were a
number of people interested in RDF and the OREChem approach but in practice
the major issues were all about Open Data and who owned what and released
what/when/to_whom, etc.

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics