[Orechem] Example CrystalEye feed

Carl Lagoze clagoze at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 06:03:11 EST 2009

I don't think we anticipated this situation :-( personally, I always think that it's a bad idea to maintain a hard copy of something that is computable because of the danger of them getting out of phase. But, I understand your motivation here. Perhaps the use of the link/related facility in atom would make sense here. One could argue that the RDF XML representation is just a mirror copy of this representation of the aggregation, albeit in another format.