[Orechem] Slide for MS Meeting

Alex Wade Alex.Wade at microsoft.com
Sat Mar 14 18:24:10 EDT 2009

Carl, I concede that uploading individual slides to the slide library (and composing a new presentation from slide on the site) can only be done with IE.  As penance, I have uploaded the individual slides, so they can now be browsed via the "Slides" link on the right nave pane.

But I take issue with your assertion that this limitation renders the site non-functional. The site, and the slide decks are still accessible in other browsers (I tested Chrome and FF just now), I can upload docs, decks, I can edit wiki pages, etc.  What issues are you (or others) experiencing with the site using non-IE browsers?

---Alex