[Orechem] Slide for MS Meeting

Carl Lagoze clagoze at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 07:04:58 EDT 2009

First, thanks all for getting me slides to help with my Athens talk.
I'm still preparing that.

I have put the one slide that Alex requested of me for the MS all-
hands meeting.  I have put it up on our sharepoint server (Alex sent
info about this a month or so ago).  The slide is up there (orechem-
ms.ppt) along with all your contributed slides.  BTW, if you haven't
notice sharepoint access from IE (windows) is really the only
functional way.

Also, haven't gotten a slide from PSU folks - hint, hint.