[OAI-implementers] Change of identifiers

Fischer, Thomas fischer at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Tue Dec 6 10:20:55 EST 2011

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a standard way to change OAI identifiers.
For example, we might restructure our collection, or will have to split some items that were under one identifier into several ones. I could even imagine something like "throw away everything from this set from this OAI Service Provider and collect everything anew".
Is there a way to communicate this to my OAI clients?

Best regards
Thomas Fischer

--
Dr. Thomas Fischer
Research and Development Department (RDD)

http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/