[OAI-implementers] validation of OAI response

Hussein Suleman hussein at cs.uct.ac.za
Wed Apr 14 17:12:27 EDT 2010

hi Tim

it seems there is a small error in the specification of the XML schema
in joai. the setDescription's dc tag needs to have an absolute URL for
the oai_dc schema in schemaLocation, namely:

   xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/oai_dc/
                       http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/oai_dc.xsd"

once that is fixed, it validates without a hitch.

ttfn,
----hussein

hussein suleman ~ hussein at cs.uct.ac.za ~ http://www.husseinsspace.com