[OAI-implementers] Survey

Gina Paihama folgadaunica at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 09:08:57 EDT 2009

Good Day

My name is Jorgina Paihama and I am conducting a study into the
effectiveness of current interoperability protocols.

If you have worked with interoperability protocols (such as OAI-PMH and
RSS), please complete the short questionnaire at:

http://banzai.cs.uct.ac.za/survey/index.php?sid=97137&lang=en

 This questionnaire is expected to take only 5 - 10 minutes of your time.

This study is conducted as part of an MSc degree in the Digital Libraries
Laboratory, Department of Computer Science at the University of Cape Town.

Thank You

Jorgina Paihama